Monday 21 February 2011

BOURTON LOVE

Heyy :)
Well i went to Bourton -On- the- Water today, with my mum sister her friend anbd kirsty <3 I genuinely love that place! i had such a good day after a couple of shit days with tearss and bad moods and illness.
It was a chillly day, slightly wet( my favourtie type of weather) and bourton is such a cute little place :')

I love the houses and the ducks and the water that just glimmers in the sun :') I really want to live there now! even when i went around i saw this house, which would be my perfect type of house :L  Imagine wakig up and lookign out of your window and seeing the lakes and all the birds and it would just lighten up your day :L Wow i sound obsessed...
Anyways when going aroudn the shops i bumped into A PETER RABBIT SHOP! eeeeep! I loved and still do love peter rabbit, so cute! i bought my sister and her friend badges as everything else there was really expensive! :L
Well then i thought in a village like this mayeb they'll have vintage in the  charity shops so me and kirsty looked and after a while found one... One thign to say: I HATE THE SMELL IN CHARITY SHOPS. No luck as we didn't find anything but heeeh fun time smelling like the 'older generation' -.-
OOh and not to forget i HAD THE YUMMIEST BROWNIE. mmm... i do love brownies.... forgetting my pact with my self to stop high calorie food...
But my mum joined me in gym and going for the first time tommorow :) woo!
Anyways i'll post the pictures i took on my phone later ( as we lent out camera to soemone ;/ )


Ooh foudn the picture of the house:

And right in fron is theeee water :')





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment