Friday 11 February 2011

meeeeeeerrrh can really relate to this right now.




i have never spent 8 bucks on something better.
CAN RELATE TO THIS SO MUCH -.-



FROM A BLOG:

"If you asked me last year where I saw myself in a year, I could quickly tell you that this wasn’t it. Everything I am right now is nothing like I thought I would have been. The way things are in general are not at all like I thought they would be.To see people I couldn’t live without last year walk away from my life and become strangers, to see people that were once strangers, mean more than the world to me. It’s funny how time flies by so quickly and at the time, nothing feels like it’s changing. But, when you look back, things are so different."

I bet everyone could relate to this at time in life.














 n'aww


Lot of love for this. So truee.... mmm i could use another nice long shower and a cup of teaaa
                                                         <3

No comments:

Post a Comment