Saturday 12 February 2011

EAR PIERCING

Hello :)
I got my second ear piercing todaaay (Y) It stings like a bitch as my first one was done when i was 2 and they did it a bit higher up than normal, so mine stings like a bitch right now, as it had to be done high so it wouldn't be lower and look weird -.- ugggggh but it looks good, although i think i won't be able to wear any type of earring as it bumps into each toher :/
But theeeen again good news - i went itno accessorize and bought a pair of grey cable knit tights which were £12 for £3.60! :) i've been wanting to get them for aaaages.
Now sat at home along while my fam is at my sister's 'pizza making party' at frankie and bennys :L
BLESS HER <3
another moan :
I'm NOT looking forward to valentine's day, i'm single again :L But it's gonna be so bad watchign all the couples being all lovey dovey and shizzle. I hateee it when couples are soppy, i never was liek that :L
But it's kinda cute ...
anywaaaaysss check thesee cute pictures out:






just live your life

true

wanted


LOVE LOVE LOVE

juustadream:
thank you so much for following! LOVE your blog <3 XO

its okay sweetie! i looove yours tooo xxx

truuue

kwl

i wish 

no matter what they say

woah

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment